Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm in the #Fraterfest Read-a-Thon. Are You? DAY 5

Caffeinated Book Reviewer


This is my start line for the Fraterfest Read-a-Thon (hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer). We'll be reading from the following: Rhiannon Frater books and/or books in one of these genres: paranormal, horror, mystery, suspense, zombie,vampire, shapeshifter, witch, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, ghost, etc.

My loose goals are to finish up the UNDEAD vampire series by MaryJanice Davidson, read Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater, participate in at least one challenge, and visit as many of the participants blogs as I can. I will be tweeting my progress using the official read-a-thon hashtag - #Fraterfest.

What are your plans?



October 7

I don't think that I will be able to visit other read-a-thon participants until Wednesday or Thursday. Real life is colliding with my reading life. Still reading though...


October 6

I finished Undead and Unsure. I finally found out what was going on with Jessica's babies. And it ended with an interesting twist. I still may stop reading the UNDEAD series with book 13.

I am starting on Zombie Bake-Off by Stephen Graham Jones. Have you read it?


 

How are you doing with your reading goals?

October 5

I am a little more than halfway through Undead and Unsure (#12) by MaryJanice Davidson. I think that I am over Betsy. The funny is starting to wear off of the flaky self-centered vampire queen. I may read one more UNDEAD novel and then I am going to walk away from this series. [I have similar feelings about the Stephanie Plum series.]

I checked out the other read-a-thon challenges. Seems like they are focused on books about witches.  I haven't read many books about witches. Must diversify. Must diversify.

I have decided to visit other read-a-thon participants on Monday.

October 4

Finally finished Undead and Underwater by MaryJanice Davidson. That book threw off my reading mojo big time. UGH! Usually, I am able to finish an UNDEAD audiobook in one or two days. I had been listening to Undead and Underwater since September 25. Fraterfest pushed me to finish it and move on. Thank goodness.

Now I am working on the Fraterfest Thirstbuster Challenge hosted by Chene at Mean Who You Are and listening to the audiobook of Undead and Unsure (#12) by MaryJanice Davidson.

What are you reading?



October 3

Right now, I am struggling through Undead and Underwater (#11.5) by MaryJanice Davidson. It is a book of three novellas. I am listening to the audiobook (and falling asleep).



I completed the Jigsaw Puzzle Challenge hosted by April at My Shelf Confessions.

 
Hostel Unrated Edition on DVD

$4.99 for Hostel Unrated Edition on DVD ($9.99 List Price). Free Returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment