Sunday, October 27, 2013

#DraculaHasRisen | Check out Dracula: The Blood Is the Life (s1 ep.1) via @hulu



Dracula arrives in London disguised as Alexander Grayson, a mysterious entrepreneur, determined to seek vengeance on his enemies, the Order Draco.
Season 1  Episode 1 | Aired on 10/25/2013 | TV-14 | 43:06


The third time is the charm! I had been meaning to read Bram Stoker's Dracula for years. I finally got it done this year during Bout of Books 7.0. Special thanks to Bite-Sized Dracula for prompting me.

I am excited that NBC's television adaptation has premiered. I have been circling the Dracula Twitter account for weeks. Golden Globe winner Jonathan Rhys Myers is playing America's most famous vampire. I loved him in The Tudors (see below).

Will you be watching Dracula this season? Have you read Bram Stoker's book?




This trailer had me all excited this summer... and I am not even into vampires.

www.nbc.com/Dracula

Check out my Dracula board on Pinterest.




$59.99 The Tudors Complete Series DVD Box Set

The Tudors Complete Series DVD Box Set. Free Shipping and Returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment