Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm in the Fraterfest Read-a-Thon. Are You? DAY 1

Caffeinated Book Reviewer


This is my start line for the Fraterfest Read-a-Thon (hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer). We'll be reading from the following: Rhiannon Frater books and/or books in one of these genres: paranormal, horror, mystery, suspense, zombie,vampire, shapeshifter, witch, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, ghost, etc.

It's not too late to sign up and join in the fun.

My loose goals are to finish up the UNDEAD vampire series by MaryJanice Davidson, read Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater, participate in at least one challenge, and visit as many of the participants blogs as I can.

I'll post my updates each day on the blog. I will also tweet my progress using the official read-a-thon hashtag, #Fraterfest.

What are your plans?

October 3

Right now, I am struggling through Undead and Underwater by MaryJanice Davidson. It is a book of three novellas. I am listening to the audiobook (and falling asleep).



I completed the Jigsaw Puzzle Challenge hosted by April @ My Shelf Confessions.

 
John Carpenter's Vampires on DVD

$3.99 for John Carpenter's Vampires on DVD ($14.99 List Price). Free Returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment