Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Scandal The Price of Free and Fair Election #WWOPR | 1 Day to #Scandal

Need to brush up on what happened in the season three finale? Here's your chance. Check out The Price of Free and Fair Election on Hulu.

What are you looking forward to most with the return of Scandal?

Scandal The Price of Free and Fair Election 



Election Day has arrived and nothing is off limits to capture votes.

Season 3 Episode 18 | Aired on 04/17/2014 | TV-14 | 43:02

What Would Olivia Pope Read? #WWOPR


According to my math, Olivia is at the beach. Which one? I dunno.

Olivia is always so busy on the show. She doesn't get many chances to enjoy a little quiet time. I'd recommend that she get in some reading while hanging out at the beach.

I am going to count down the days until Scandal's season premiere by suggesting books for Olivia's beach ereader. They'll be books that a gladiator might enjoy. You know, based on stuff from the show.

Do you watch Scandal? Care to join me? What books would you suggest for Olivia's beach ereader? Check out my #WWOPR posts.




Countdown Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment