Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Celebrate Vamps vs. Zombies with My Shelf Confessions in August!

To celebrate Vamps vs. Zombies Month:


I am hosting a There Will Be Blood and Brains movie marathon here on MAD Hoydenish (August 17 - 31). What is your favorite vampire or zombie movie? I am showing:


I am also giving away three paperback copies of Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon as part of the Giveaway Blog Hop on A. Literary Mafia.


I have a number of vampire and zombies reads/posts lined up here and A. Literary Mafia during this hop. Be sure to drop back by and check them out.


Vamps vs Zombies Event
 
 

"My Shelf Confessions is having a month long event celebrating all things Zombie and Vampire! Which monster reigns supreme?! There will be a Giveaway Blog Hop, a Linky Up Challenge where you can link your Vampire/Zombie themed posts from the month of August, a Books, Brains ‘n Blood Read-a-Thon, lots of Hosted Challenges, author guest posts/interviews, twitter parties, reviews and giveaway gore galore!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment