Saturday, August 17, 2013

There Will Be Blood and Brains Movie Marathon - FlickMojo: Top 10 Zombie Moments

Join me in celebrating Vamps vs. Zombies Month! I am hosting a There Will Be Blood and Brains movie marathon here on MAD Hoydenish. Let's kick off zombie things with FlickMojo's Top 10 Zombie Moments via Hulu.

Um. <cough, cough> I don't have a favorite zombie moment. I have never watched a zombie movie. That's right. Not one. Whaa? Zombies are gross. I can read about gross things, but I don't like to watch them. In an effort to be open to new experiences, I am going to give zombie movies a try. I am not promising anything.

The first zombie flick that I am going to watch is Night of the Living Dead, a zombie movie classic.






Nothing leaves an impression like a mindless corpse with an insatiable appetite! Join us as we count down our top 10 favorite zombie moments. 


Top 10 Zombie Moments
Aired: 01/01/2013
Rating: Not Rated
Run Time: 06:48
WatchMojo.com


What's your favorite zombie moment?



Hulu Plus Free Trial

No comments:

Post a Comment