Saturday, July 20, 2013

Check out Firefly: Serenity (S1:Ep.1) via Hulu.

As I said in my previous post, I came across the Firefly series because Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory) is a fan.

In all honesty, I was a bit skeptical about watching Joss Whedon's Firefly at first. A sci-fi Western hybrid television series did not sound too appealing to me. Space cowboys? I didn't think so... but I gave it a try anyway. As usual, I played catch up by watching Firefly's only season on DVD. I grew to like it after a couple of episodes, although I still find the concept odd.

Episodes 1 (pilot) and 2 are available on Hulu (free online viewing).  I've posted the pilot episode below. You can watch all of season one with Hulu Plus.





In desperate times, the crew of Serenity is transporting passengers to another planet, only to discover that one of them has smuggled something strange in their cargo.

  • Season 1:  Episode 1 - Serenity  
  • Aired on 12/20/2002
  • Rating: TV-PG  
  • Run Time: 1:26:42  
Starring: Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Adam Baldwin

Hulu Plus Free Trial




Limited time Groupon offer on Firefly movie prequel:

Serenity: Collector’s Edition Two-Disc DVD

$6.99 for a Serenity Collector’s Edition Two-Disc DVD ($26.98 List Price). Free Returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment