Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison – Groupon Online Deals

The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison

$19.99 for Six Books from The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison ($59.95 List Price). Free Shipping.

 

Set Contents

  • A Tale of Two Pretties
  • The Clique
  • P.S. I Loathe You
  • Revenge of the Wannabes
  • Sealed with a Diss
  • The Pretty Committee Strikes Back

I have someone I'd like you to meet. You and Groupon both like doing the coolest things, you both like saving 50-90%, and you both look great in green. And if you click my link and buy a deal, I might even receive a referral credit! Check out Groupon!


Looks like Lisi Harrison's Pretenders might be turned into a television show. You can preview the first 60 pages for free on Amazon. Pretenders will be released on October 1, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment