Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wizard of Oz Animated 4-DVD Set: Groupon Online Deals

Wizard of Oz Animated 4-DVD Set

$12.99 for the Wizard of Oz Animated 4-DVD Set ($39.92 List Price). Free Returns.

 

Contents

  • The Emerald City of Oz
  • The Marvelous Land of Oz
  • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
  • Ozma of Oz
I have someone I'd like you to meet. You and Groupon both like doing the coolest things, you both like saving 50-90%, and you both look great in green. And if you click my link and buy a deal, I might even receive a referral credit! Check out Groupon!

~

This DVD set is news to me. I didn't realize that there was an animated version of the book. I was only familiar with the film adaptations. Speaking of the 1939 film...

The Wizard of Oz will be re-released this fall on DVD (including Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and UltraViolet) for the 90th anniversary of Warner Bros. and as part of the film's 75th Anniversary.

I have yet to read the novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. There is no excuse. It's available for free for Kindle via Amazon. There is also a free eBook PDF version available at The Book Depository.

Have you read the novel? 


No comments:

Post a Comment