Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sharknado 3-Disc Bundle – Groupon Online Deals

Sharknado 3-Disc Bundle

$19.99 for a Sharknado 3-Disc Bundle ($49.96 List Price). Free Shipping and Returns.

 

Bundle Contents 

  • Sharknado Blu-ray 
  • 2-Headed Shark Attack DVD
  • Shark Island DVD 

I have someone I'd like you to meet. You and Groupon both like doing the coolest things, you both like saving 50-90%, and you both look great in green. And if you click my link and buy a deal, I might even receive a referral credit! Check out Groupon!

~

I missed the Sharknado craze the first time around. When it trended on Twitter, I did manage to make a note to read Jaws and then re-watch the movie adaptation. SMH.

Did you catch Sharknado on SyFy? What did you think of it?


'Sharknado' Phenomenon

CNN's Tory Dunnan explores the nation's obsession with a small TV movie that went viral.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment