Saturday, November 2, 2013

True Blood Apparel from $12.99 - #Groupon Online Deal

T-shirts and hoodies for men and women sporting slogans from the HBO series True Blood (adapted from Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse paranormal mystery novel series).

I read the entire book series earlier this year. I am a season behind on the television series.

I want one of the MERLOTTE'S shirts.


$12.99 True Blood Apparel

True Blood T-shirt or Hoodie. Multiple Designs from $11.99–$24.99.


  • Multiple slogans available
  • Unisex designs
  • Ideal for viewing parties

Groupon's discounts are bigger than a dinosaur on a stepladder. You and Groupon both like doing the coolest things, you both like saving 50-90%, and you both look great in green. And if you click my link and buy a deal, I might even receive a referral credit!  

Check out Groupon and sign up for their daily deals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment