Monday, April 9, 2012

Listen to Dracula: Adventures in Old Time Radio by Orson Welles

I was having trouble finishing Dracula and needed a pick-me-up. I discovered the CD, Adventures in Old Time Radio: Dracula, starring Orson Welles at my local library. How exciting!

And guess what? While researching the production,  I found another source of the audio for FREE (alternatively, there are copies available for purchase by clicking the image below from Amazon). You can listen to the free version via the Internet Archive.



Give it a listen and let me know what you think.



From the CD cover: "Orson Welles selected Bram Stoker's Dracula for the premier broadcast of his legendary radio series, The Mercury Theatre on the Air, hailing the 1897 gothic novel as "the best story of its kind ever written."


No comments:

Post a Comment