Monday, January 17, 2011

What is you favorite book written by Jane Austen? [vote]

I read Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility a long time ago (in high school). I recall thinking that they were okay. I didn't feel compelled to read the others for fun. Perhaps the pressure of grades killed my Jane Austen buzz? I dunno. Fast forward to the present. A different time. A different reader.

Watching The Jane Austen Book Club movie made me want to read the book from which it was adapted. Reading the book inspired me to read all of Jane Austen's novels. I stopped half-way through Emma and decided to start again with the new year. I am picking up the torch again. When I finish the six novels, I am moving on to The Jane Austen is My Homegirl Reading Challenge.



A lot of folks really seem to love Jane Austen!

What is you favorite book written by Jane Austen? Why?



No comments:

Post a Comment