Monday, January 3, 2011

Shoulda Watched By Now

Not in any particular order ...

Sunset Boulevard 
"Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup." Classic.
 
Enter the Dragon
Martial arts at its finest. I took a picture with a Bruce Lee statue in Hong Kong and have been meaning to watch this movie every since. Let's see if  I can find the picture.

Gone with the Wind
I think that I have seen most of the movie - just not completely from start to finish.

Harry Potter (any of them)
The Harry Potter book series is on my "Shoulda Read By Now" list too. It dominated the bestselling books list of the last decade.  I am gonna find out why.

Tsotsi
Netflix keeps suggesting that I see this movie. Okay. Okay. Okay. I am on it.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
I have only seen snippets of it. It didn't seem appealing ... but people mention it a lot.

Born into Brothels
I kept hearing such rave reviews about the film. And I kept saying that I was going to watch it. What had happened was ...

The Blind Side
I don't know why but I cannot bring myself to watch this movie. And I really like Sandra Bullock's work.

Dracula (1931)
With the vampire business booming now, I figure I need to start further back. I want to see both versions - the "Bela Lugosi" English version that was filmed during the day and the Spanish version filmed during the night using the same movie set.

Blade Runner
I never understand references to the movie.



What's on your "Shoulda Watched By Now" list?





Update 5/10/13:

Well, it looks like I have more work to do. I have watched all of the books with a line through them.


No comments:

Post a Comment