Friday, December 31, 2010

My (Bookish) Resolutions for the New Year

1. In honor of Stephanie Plum, I will wear mascara on a regular basis.*

2. In honor of Stephanie Plum, I will learn to make a mean macaroni and cheese dish. Stephanie loves macaroni and cheese (and pastries).  Circle of Friends has a free Kindle** cookbook full of macaroni and cheese recipes (Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Mac & Cheese Recipes: Exclusive on-line cookbook). No Excuses.

3. I will read all of the books in my “Shoulda Read By Now” list.

4. I will watch all of the movies in my “Shoulda Watched By Now” list.


*I just finished Sizzling Sixteen in the Stephanie Plum bounty hunter series by Janet Evanovich. The series is crazy and funny. Can't wait for the flick to come out! Check it out, if you haven’t already.

**Don't have a Kindle? Get free Kindle Reading Apps for your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android phone. 

 
Related posts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment