Sunday, October 24, 2010

In the Spirit – 84, Charing Cross Road

84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff

My Nibble
Cecily shared a recipe for Yorkshire Pudding with Helene in the book. I must confess that until I went to England a couple of years ago, I thought that it was actually a type of dessert pudding (wrong). I don’t like dessert pudding (sorry Bill Cosby), so it was not something that I had ever considered eating.

In the spirit of the book, I have decided to make some Yorkshire Pudding. I am going to make a British dinner of it. I am going to use a recipe posted by Jan Laskey for Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding on www.allrecipes.com. The pudding recipe is slightly different from the one in the book. Did you try it?

My YouTube.com Playlist
84, Charing Cross Road

No comments:

Post a Comment