Monday, July 8, 2013

Sign Up! 4th Annual Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


It's time for the fourth annual Once Upon a Read-a-thon!  
 
It's schedule-friendly and has an awesome prize!

This read-a-thon is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace from Candace's Book Blog, Loretta and Angela from Reading Angels

It runs from 12:01 am on July 8th to 11:59 on July 10th.

 I have signed up. Have you?
 
 
 REMEMBER WHEN YOU TWEET, USE #OUreadathon TO UPDATE!!







I plan to read Dina's Book by Herbjorg Wassmo during this read-a-thon. This novel was made into a film titled I Am Dina in 2002, starring Maria Bonnevie and Gérard Depardieu.


 

Dina's Book

Author: Herbjorg Wassmo
ISBN-13: 9780552996730 - ISBN-10: 0552996734
Book Type: Paperback
Pages: 528



Monday, July 8

Pages Read: 38
Challenges Completed: 2
 

Tuesday, July 9

Pages Read: 212
Challenges Completed: 2

 

Wednesday, July 10

Pages Read: 278
Challenges Completed: 2
 

Finish Line

 
I finished reading Dina's Book. Goal accomplished!
 
I didn't get to visit many read-a-thoners during this challenge. I am going to try visit a bunch of blogs and watch I am Dina (you can watch it above) this weekend.
 
What was your favorite part of this read-a-thon?

Will you be participating in any other read-a-thons this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment