"Twelve-year-old BFFs are matchmaking geniuses. Sweet! Not long after they schemed to get Ginnie’s widowed dad to fall in love with Tillie’s divorced mom, Ginnie stumbled upon her late mom's journals, making life even more awesome sauce … until her dad confiscated the journals, determined to protect Ginnie from a danger he won’t name. Ginnie is counting on her future sister's help to make Dad change his mind, but Tillie's not so sure the ghost of Ginnie's mom will make a good addition to their new family tree. The girls' world gets flipped upside-down when a blast from the past shows up and makes Tillie go nutburgers. Ginnie is torn between helping her best friend and what could be the answer to her deepest wish."
Buy your copy here:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dgift-cards&field-keywords=monique+bucheger
Question and Answer with the Author
1. What is your favorite color? Emerald green
2. Favorite holiday? Christmas
3. Most embarrassing moment? Can’t think of any, but it probably had to do with one of my kids. ☺
Ten Interesting Facts about the Author
1) I love to wander cemeteries-especially ones with older headstones
2) I love names-discovering new ones and stories behind them
3) Vanilla Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink
4) I have 12 kids
5) I enjoy traveling America’s rural roads
6) One day I want to buy a horse and some land.
7) Christmas lights make me happy—all year round
8) I’m a huge fan of Disneyland and Disney World—I was born on Walt Disney’s birthday and my oldest son was born on Mickey Mouses’s. :)
9) Good chocolate is a necessity
10) I love when my kids help each other and enjoy being together.
Official Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1006896132678390/