Sunday, June 29, 2014

Peter Jackson Talks Directing The Hobbit (+ Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4-Book Boxed Set)

Earlier this week, I reviewed the Tower of Obsidian by L.T. Getty, an epic fantasy available now from Burst Books. In the post, I asked readers to share their favorite epic fantasy story. One of my favorites - like many people - is the Lord of the Rings.

Sadly, I haven't read or watched the movie adaptation for The Hobbit yet. The novel is on my summer reading list this year.

What's on your reading list for the summer?


J. R. R. Tolkien 4-Book Boxed Set

J. R. R. Tolkien Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4-Book Boxed Set - $14.99


Check Out HitFix: Peter Jackson Talks Directing The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey on Hulu.
"Peter Jackson talks directing the prequel on The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy. He explains what's new and and old in the first Hobbit movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment