Saturday, February 5, 2011

In the Spirit - Fight Club

"I Think I Told You, I'm A Lover Not A Fighter." - Michael Jackson (in the song The Girl Is Mine featuring Paul McCartney)


Okay. I am not going to join a real fight club. Or make lye soap. So what am I going to do in the spirit of the book? I am glad that you asked.

1. As you already know, I have joined a number of reading challenges. I came across the book 7 Weeks to 100 Push-Ups: Strengthen and Sculpt Your Arms, Abs, Chest, Back and Glutes by Training to do 100 Consecutive Push-Ups and decided to read it towards the 100 + Reading Book Challenge. It seems pretty straightforward so I signed up take the 100 Push Up Challenge. You need to have strong arms to be in a fight club, right? I will be starting my routine March 21, 2011. Please join me.

2. I am going to make some melt and pour soap.

3. For my nibble, I chose the recipe My Best Clam Chowder from PIONEERGIRL on allrecipes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment