Friday, June 21, 2013

Library Books Read-A-Thon | June 21 - 28 2013

Easy peezy, nice and breezy!




The goal of this read-a-thon is to read as many library books as possible. If you are like me you always have books that are close to due that need to be done and fast so this read-a-thon is a great time to get those books done and get them back to the library. I'm not going to be picky.  
If you want to read your own books go ahead. I just love read-a-thons so I would love anybody who could join. - Rachael Turns Pages


Library Books Read-A-Thon hosted by Rachael Turns Pages. Another tool in my quest to read 100 books by August 31, 2012. I came across this read-a-thon on Darlene's Book Nook.

This read-a-thon is right up my alley. I always have books that are close to due that need to be finished fast. And I have some books of my own that need to be read and posted to find a new home. My shelves need more room. LOL!


Are you participating in this event? What are you planning on reading during this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment